Medical Education Department, Jaipur Rajasthan invites applications from interested Indian citizens for filling up of the 4200 posts of Nurse Grade-II Vacancies in Medical Colleges of Rajasthan. Eligible and Interested Contenders have to apply via Online mode before 15th October 2013. Further detailed information of Medical Education Dept. Rajasthan recruitment 2013 is mention below.
Medical Education Dept. Rajasthan Recruitment 2013 vacancy details:
Total No of vacancies: 4200
Name of Posts: Nurse Grade-II
1. S.M.S. Medical College, Jaipur: 1294 Posts
2. J.L.N. Medical College, Ajmer: 606 Posts
3. S.P. Medical College, Bikaner: 526 Posts
4. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur: 825 Posts
5. R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur: 749 Posts
6. Govt. Medical College, Kota: 200 Posts
Age details: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 35 years. Age relaxation as per govt norms.
Candidates should have done B.Sc Nursing/ General Nursing or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
1. General & OBC Applicants need to pay fee Rs.100/-
2. OBC (Non Creame layer)/ SC/ ST candidates need to pay fee Rs.50/-
Pay of Scale: Rs.13050/-Per Month
How to apply:
Eligible and Interested Candidates are required to apply through online mode from the official website www.recruitmentnursemc.rajasthan.gov.in or www.medicaleducation.rajasthan.gov.in on or before 15th October 2013.
Last date of online registration: 15-10-2013
Tags for this Post:
- WWW medicaleducation rajasthan gov in
- www medicaleducation rajasthan gov innurse grade 2